Operating via an umbrella company offers many financial advantages if you are a professional employed on both long and short-term contracts.
Selecting a reputable UK-based provider is paramount to ensure you and your client are not exposed to additional tax claims which have befallen 'off-shore' providers.
Keystone have partnered with i4 Group to make the whole process of registration, submission of timesheets and expenses and payment to your back account very easy for you.
Benefits of using an Umbrella Service
- Effectively as a 'contractor’ you become an employee of the umbrella company without any company or director responsibilities.
- Umbrella companies are experts certain industry sectors who work with HMRC to offset legitimate business related expenses against your gross income to reduce your taxable income.
- All tax and National Insurance is calculated and deducted by the umbrella company prior to you receiving your money, so you don't need to worry about calculating these yourself.
Why use the i4 Umbrella Service?
- No set-up or termination fees, and there are charges if you're not working.
- Full entitlement to UK employee statutory rights, which you wouldnt necessarily get acting as a 'sole trader'
- Inclusive business insurance:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Employers’ Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Same day payment to your bank account once client has paid
- Unique relocation product for Non-UK Nationals
* Please note you do not have to use I4's Umbrella services to be work for us, you can use another Umbrella Service company of your choice.