General Student Working Hours
Also See Visa Working Hour Allowances
Term time UK students can work up to 20 hours per week.
Full term employment can be worked during Holiday periods.
International Students (from 6th April 2012)
During Term Time (per week):
- Up to 20 hours if studying at or to a degree level or higher
- Up to 20 hours if studying overseas at a Higher Education Institute e.g University
- Up to 10 hours if studying below a degree level qualification
- Up to 10 hours is studying at a Higher Education College eg sixth form college
- Up to 10 hours for Tier 4 child student visa
International Students can work:
- Full time outside of their term time eg during holiday periods and after the completion of their course as long as they still have valid leave.If you have any questions regarding your circumstances please contact customer services.