All P45 requests are done online.
If you are leaving our employment to start a new job you can request your P45 online
** Important things to know when requesting your P45 **
- Once this process is complete you can still login, but you will no longer be able to submit timesheets online.
- Please make sure you enter the correct Date of Last Booking, ie when you last worked, this will ensure any outstanding holiday pay is correctly calculated and paid.
- By requesting your P45 we will automatically pay out all your outstanding holiday pay with your final payslip.
- Your P45 will then be emailed to you at the address we have on record. This file is in high resolution for you to print.
- You will need this to give this P45 to your next employer when you start work to ensure you are on the correct tax code.
Important, if you intend to start another assignment in the near future, after you submit your P45 request online please read below:
After you receive your P45, your payroll account will be closed.
If you commence another role, you will need to provide tax information via a P45 or a tax form, in order for us to create a new payroll account for you, if tax information is not submitted you will be placed on the emergency tax code.
To send a P45 or tax form, please log into your account, on the dashboard under Help & Support, click on Online Help and Support, to create a ticket by using New support ticket to attach your documentation.